DEI is super important to us here at nPlan and has been a big focus for us over the last few years. In 2021, our peer-led DEI committee was formed, meeting every month with the aim of empowering all nPlanauts to foster an environment where differences are celebrated and everyone, regardless of their background and experiences, feels included.
As a result of the committee’s awesome work, we’ve achieved quite a few things.
Here’s a quick taste of what we’ve been up to:
● Introduced a regular full team DEI survey
● Gained Disability Confident Employer Level 1 + 2 certifications
● Signed up to the Tech Talent Charter and shared our annual diversity data
● Formed a ‘Women of nPlan’ ally group
● Removed non-essential requirements from job descriptions (e.g. needing a university degree)
We’ve got lots on the cards for 2023 and are excited to see what further progress we can make in the DEI space here at nPlan.